As of March 27, 2020, IT vendors, companies like Cisco, CompTIA, ISACA, Microsoft, and OTHERS, in collaboration with Pearson VUE, have temporarily launched a new online exam delivery option (OnVUE) as a temporary solution for candidates during the growing Coronavirus pandemic. This will allow candidates to take an IT exam in the comfort of their own homes or office.
What does online proctored mean? Online proctored exam delivery enables candidates to write a test online in a remote location, from home or the office. Test candidate must confirm their identity and will be monitored through video. This video is then used to flag any irregular student behavior.
HOW DO ONLINE PROCTORED EXAMS WORK?
To take an online proctored exam from home candidate needs:
- The room must be as quiet as possible.
- Windows 10 Desktop PC or Laptop and Smartphone.
- The stable internet connection speed of 3 Mbps download, and 2 Mbps upload.
- A functional webcam and a mic (built-in or externally connected to the computer).
- Newest versions of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
More about System requirements can check here: Online proctored exam System requirements
Please be aware: NO ONE OTHER IS ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM EXCEPT THE CANDIDATE.
HOW TO CHEAT ONLINE PROCTORED EXAM
Online proctored exam cheating? Don’t call it like that, we will not cheat. We will just help you pass your test.
CertWizard will help you SCHEDULE and COMPLETE your online proctored exam.
We will help you PASS your online proctored exam with a 100% GUARANTEED PASS!
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ONLINE PROCTORED EXAM?
To be able to help you with your online proctored test we need from you:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- WhatsApp number (full with the country code):
- Name of Certification and Its Test Code:
- Two identification documents (Eg. Driving License and Passport)
What to expect before and during the online proctored exam?
Please watch the video with the explanation here: https://vimeo.com/419955598
The online proctored exams check-in process
The online proctored exams check-in process is done 30 minutes before the exam
1. The candidate must present two original forms (no photocopies or digital IDs), valid (unexpired) IDs.
Acceptable forms of identification include driver’s license, passport, military ID, identification card (national/state/province identity card), alien registration card (green card, permanent resident, visa), and government-issued local language ID (not in roman characters and accepted only if issued by the country in which you are testing).
2. The candidate will show his ID proof during the check-in process.
When showing the ID proof, text on the IDs must be visible, letters must be readable, and the picture on the ID must be visible.
3. While taking pictures of a candidate, the candidate must look at the camera.
4. During check-in, the candidate will be asked to take photos of the exam room area. Photos will be checked by a proctor before the exam launch. Ensure that your desktop is clean and that you are not within arm’s reach of books, notepads, sticky notes, papers, pens, pencils, and other writing instruments/objects. Additional monitors and computers must be unplugged and turned off.
The same Check-in procedure rules apply to all online remote proctored exams.
For more details check here: Check-in procedure
How to schedule an online proctored exam?
Here you can download the OnVUE tutorial to help you with the scheduling of the exam.
PearsonVUE OnVUE tutorial
The procedure is similar for all IT vendors.
Good luck with your IT exam!